Set on over eight beautifully wooded acres with panoramic hilltop views from the highest point in Baltimore County, North Oaks full-service senior retirement community has been the home of active, independent seniors in the Pikesville/Owings Mills area for over 25 years.
A Celebration of Independent Living
North Oaks is about so much more than future care. As a Life Plan Community, we’re also about living life to the fullest right now. Here, every day is a celebration of healthy, active living with on-site amenities including:
- A convenient fitness center
- Access to fitness instructors from the National Institute for Fitness and Sport
- Healthy, nutritious meals prepared by our talented culinary team
- Full concierge services
- Scheduled transportation services
- 24/7 response by a licensed nurse for medical emergencies
- A wide array of intellectually stimulating and socially engaging opportunities both on-site and in the Pikesville/Baltimore area, designed to contribute to residents’ overall happiness and well-being
North Oaks also features our Autumn Ridge Health Center, a beautifully designed on-site health center that ensures our residents have convenient access to personalized assisted living and compassionate and short- and long-term (skilled nursing) care when needed. Autumn Ridge is only available to North Oaks residents.
North Oaks is managed by Life Care Services®, An LCS® Company
Specializing in senior living communities like North Oaks for over four decades, Life Care Services is a recognized leader in all aspects of senior living, renowned for ensuring the satisfaction and well-being of its residents.